Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Association of private banks: resettlement project staff salaries will be implemented gradually

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Association of private banks: resettlement project staff salaries will be implemented gradually Empty Association of private banks: resettlement project staff salaries will be implemented gradually

Post by Rocky Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:03 pm

Association of private banks: resettlement project staff salaries will be implemented gradually  

He confirmed the Director Executive of the Association of Banks for the Iraqi, Ali Tariq, Tuesday, that the project resettlement of the salaries of the staff of the state will be implemented gradually, revealing about the desire of true among many of the banks to enter this project .
    Said Tariq 's " Economy News " , that " the application of the project localization of salaries , which determined by the government in cooperation with the Bank of Central Iraq will gradually " , pointing to the " banks own determined to provide privileges to employees through this project is great ."
    Among the " project localization salaries will create confidence between banks and citizens, and we have seen the desire of some ministries in cooperation with the banks own ."
    He stressed Tariq that " the process of competition has made banks offer lower costs in the mechanisms of the project localization of salaries as it will assume responsibility for the distribution of salaries on behalf of the ministries ."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 3:51 am