Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+7
lonelyintexas
ahill
FISHNDINAR
jedi17
csd9013
Screwball
Neno
11 posters

Cabinet agrees to convert the purchase amount of the dinar to the dollar at the Central Bank

Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Cabinet agrees to convert the purchase amount of the dinar to the dollar at the Central Bank Empty Cabinet agrees to convert the purchase amount of the dinar to the dollar at the Central Bank

Post by Neno Tue 03 Sep 2013, 5:06 pm

Cabinet agrees to convert the purchase amount of the dinar to the dollar at the Central Bank

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

03-09-2013-17: 41
    Alsumaria Mobile Version economics and business
    Alsumaria news/Baghdad
    The Council of Ministers approved Tuesday, to convert the purchase amount of the local currency to the US dollar at the official rate of Exchange by the Central Bank of Iraq.

And the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers in a statement received "alsumaria news", "Council of Ministers held today, thirty-eighth regular session in Baghdad headed by Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki."

The Secretariat explained that "the Council has agreed to convert the purchase amount of the currency of Iraqi dinar to US dollar currency exchange rate by the Central Bank of Iraq", indicating that the payment will be "under a documentary credit is opened in a bank in the country of purchase in case of direct purchase from abroad when absolutely necessary".

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Cabinet agrees to convert the purchase amount of the dinar to the dollar at the Central Bank Empty Re: Cabinet agrees to convert the purchase amount of the dinar to the dollar at the Central Bank

Post by Screwball Tue 03 Sep 2013, 5:12 pm

Great, I think! Lol..
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Cabinet agrees to convert the purchase amount of the dinar to the dollar at the Central Bank Empty Re: Cabinet agrees to convert the purchase amount of the dinar to the dollar at the Central Bank

Post by Neno Tue 03 Sep 2013, 5:21 pm

indicating that the payment will be "under a documentary credit is opened in a bank in the country of purchase in case of direct purchase from abroad when absolutely necessary". wrote:
    Simple, IMHO this is saying that the Countries holding dinars in their banks rather for themselves or from their clients cashing in dinars, a credit will be issued. Now what will that credit be, lol, these banks in these countries will sale to their treasuries and these treasuries will by OIL!!! IMHO again, it looks to me that they are getting their ducks in a roll... ;)

TTT Material... ;)
    csd9013
    csd9013

Post by csd9013 Tue 03 Sep 2013, 5:52 pm

Neno wrote:Simple, IMHO this is saying that the Countries holding dinars in their banks rather for themselves or from their clients cashing in dinars, a credit will be issued. Now what will that credit be, lol, these banks in these countries will sale to their treasuries and these treasuries will by OIL!!! IMHO again, it looks to me that they are getting their ducks in a roll... ;)

TTT Material... ;)
    I hope you are right. Maybe our duck will quack this with you. ;)
    jedi17
    jedi17

Post by jedi17 Tue 03 Sep 2013, 8:18 pm

good article...great breakdown of it, thanks Neno....nice to see you stick with your opinion of where our dinars will end up.
    FISHNDINAR
    FISHNDINAR
    Quiet Investor
    Quiet Investor

Post by FISHNDINAR Tue 03 Sep 2013, 8:58 pm

in some way i think it also means auctions are ending..
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Screwball Tue 03 Sep 2013, 10:49 pm

FISHNDINAR wrote:in some way i think it also means auctions are ending..
    Yes I thought the same fish!
    ahill
    ahill
    All In Investor
    All In Investor

Post by ahill Tue 03 Sep 2013, 11:19 pm

Sounds like good news!

My left palm has been really itchy the last 2 days. ..:D ...  (Old wives tale .... so it goes ....

You will receive some money if your left palm is itchy.  (so scratch it)

I'm right handed - so it has to be my left palm and if you're left- handed - it's your right palm.

ahill
    lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Cabinet agrees to convert the purchase amount of the dinar to the dollar at the Central Bank Empty Cabinet approves transfer the purchase amount from the dinar to the dollar at the Central Bank

Post by lonelyintexas Wed 04 Sep 2013, 7:51 am

Cabinet approves transfer the purchase amount from the dinar to the dollar at the Central Bank

03-09-2013 - 17:41

Alsumaria News / Baghdad

The Council of Ministers approved, on Tuesday, to convert the purchase amount from the local currency to the U.S. dollar at the official exchange rate by the Central Bank of Iraq.

The General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers said in a statement received "Alsumaria News", a copy of "The Council of Ministers held today, its thirty-eighth regular in Baghdad headed by Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki."

The Secretariat explained that "the Council has agreed to transfer the purchase amount from one currency Iraqi dinar currency to the U.S. dollar official exchange rate by the Central Bank of Iraq,"

indicating that "the payment will be under the letter of credit is opened in banks in the country of purchase in the case of direct purchase of outside when absolutely necessary. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Post by Rocky Wed 04 Sep 2013, 7:52 am

:D

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 9:26 pm