Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Governor of Babylon: We need 100 thousand units to address the problem of housing

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Governor of Babylon: We need 100 thousand units to address the problem of housing Empty Governor of Babylon: We need 100 thousand units to address the problem of housing

Post by Rocky Mon 03 Jul 2017, 1:54 am

Governor of Babylon: We need 100 thousand units to address the problem of housing

 Babel / Mohammad Iqbal

It revealed the Investment Authority of Babylon, awarded nine licenses of investment in the housing sector since the beginning of its founding in 2008 until now. She stressed that the two licenses Astosmareeten two of the remaining total of those vacations.
    The head of the Investment Authority of Babylon, Nasr Hamoud Anzi, in an interview (term), " The Babylon Investment Commission granted nine licenses of investment in the housing sector in various districts and areas to maintain but he was withdrawn seven investment licenses from investors due to the lack of financial possibilities and the failure of investors to work "pointing out that" the people of Babylon in the districts and areas and because of the customs and traditions do not wish housing in vertical buildings in the form of apartments. "
    He Anzi, to "there are R_khastan being with them and are located in the hand my father drowned near the city of Hilla , the first cross - Kawthar complex and the number of residential units in which 1061 Dara residential, as well as the project land of Babylon housing in the province of Babylon , granted an investment license from the Investment Authority of Babylon , constructing 176 houses and on the land of an area of 26 dunums in the area of Abu sinking of the center. "
    He Anzi, said that "Babil province needs to thousands of the housing to eliminate the housing crisis and is working hard to provide housing various kinds for the people of Babylon , " stressing at the same time, that "Babylon Investment Commission has a scientific study centered on the construction of residential groups ranging from 100 to House or more to government departments, as well as coordination with the University of Babylon to set up housing projects for its affiliates. "
    For his part, the governor of Babylon , Sadiq said the meaning of the Royal, in an interview (range), " The province needs to Aktrmen 100 thousand housing units in order to end the housing crisis where the file", stressing that " the local government is seeking to contract with many domestic and foreign companies to build complexes in residential districts and areas to meet the need to maintain the housing units. "
    In turn, Samir Said pointed out , lives in the city of Hilla, the provincial capital , said that "investment in the housing sector is the savior of the first and only to provide the role of residential apartments for the children of the portfolio after the local government failed to Babylon , from providing them."
    He Said, (range), said , "I've seen and heard a lot about investment in housing in Arab countries and neighboring countries where the provision of housing in various types and construction and at reasonable prices and advances from banks and I hope that this is happening in our province is an important Investment Authority of Babylon."
    The citizen complained Sarmad Ali of the housing crisis suffered by the children of the province of Babylon because of the lack of government initiatives in the distribution of land plots to citizens and employees.
    Pointing out that the solution requires the entry of Iraqis, Arabs and foreigners in the housing sector investors in order to build housing units and low cost can any citizen to purchase.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 8:55 am