Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament held its session today to vote and reading several laws and investigate the killing of re

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament held its session today to vote and reading several laws and investigate the killing of re Empty Parliament held its session today to vote and reading several laws and investigate the killing of re

Post by Rocky Thu 05 Sep 2013, 6:27 am

Parliament held its session today to vote and reading several laws and investigate the killing of reading coach Karbala

Brother - Baghdad 09/05/13

House of Representatives held its regular Thursday to vote and reading a number of draft laws and read the report of the incident of the killing of investigative coach Karbala football club [Mohamed Abbas].

A statement from the Department of Media Council received by the agency for News News (et) a copy of the agenda for today's meeting includes a vote on the draft law of the First Amendment to the law of service and military retirement number [3] for the year 2010 and the vote on the draft law on care of the disabled and people with special needs and the second reading of the draft law amendment The first of the Law on the Protection of Iraqi products [11] for the year 2010.

The agenda also includes the second reading of the draft law of the Eighth Amendment to the Law of the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research [40] for the year 1988 and read the investigative report of the Committee in the attack on the Karbala coach Mohammed Abbas.

The statement also includes the agenda of the meeting the first reading of the draft law on accession of the Republic of Iraq to the Hague Convention on the Civil Aspects of International Child Abduction and the first reading of the draft law IAEC and the first reading of the draft law into force Iraqi law on private security companies and the law of private security companies and the second reading of the draft law Ministry of Health.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 12:28 pm