Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A female vice-president submitted a proposal to increase the representation of women in the Electora

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A female vice-president submitted a proposal to increase the representation of women in the Electora Empty A female vice-president submitted a proposal to increase the representation of women in the Electora

Post by Rocky Sat 08 Jul 2017, 1:29 am

A female vice-president submitted a proposal to increase the representation of women in the Electoral Commission by one-third

Political From 2017-07-08 at 09:17 (Baghdad time)

Baghdad Mawazine News
    A member of the House of Representatives Rizan Sheikh Delir, on Saturday, submitted a request to increase the representation of women in the Electoral Commission to one third and installed within the amendment of the law on that.
    Sheikh said in a statement received / Mawazin News, a copy of it, she "met with MP Rehab Ne'mah al-Abouda with members of the Legal Committee in the House of Representatives," indicating
    That "was discussed amendment of the law of the Electoral Commission after it was free to represent the proportion of women in it."
    She added that she "submitted a request to add representation of the proportion of women in the Commission up to a third in the law," asserting "put the subject by the Chairman of the Committee to the members of the next meeting."
    Sheikh Diller stressed the need to "fix this percentage in the law because of the absence and absence of women in the Electoral Commission since its establishment so far because of the influence of influential political parties."
    She pointed out that "after there were two members of the Commission in the first and second session, reduced the number in the third session to be only one woman in this Council," considering that "a clear and clear violation to take into account the representation of women in independent bodies." Ended 29 / A43

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 2:54 pm