Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq condemns Sinai attack and stresses the elimination of terrorism financing and Mnabra

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq condemns Sinai attack and stresses the elimination of terrorism financing and Mnabra Empty Iraq condemns Sinai attack and stresses the elimination of terrorism financing and Mnabra

Post by Rocky Sat 08 Jul 2017, 2:05 am

Iraq condemns Sinai attack and stresses the elimination of terrorism financing and Mnabra

History of edits:: 2017/7/8

{Baghdad: Euphrates News} stressed the Foreign Ministry, on Friday, the need for international efforts to eliminate the financing of terrorism and its financing, in condemned the terrorist attacks that occurred north of the city of Sinai in Egypt and claimed the lives of dozens of military personnel.
    According to a ministry statement, received by the agency {Euphrates News}, a copy of which it "expresses its condemnation and denunciation of the terrorist attack by Takfiri extremist groups of North Sinai, and confirms that it stands alongside the people and the Government of sisterly Egypt in confronting terrorism and extremism targeting its internal security and the safety of its citizens while providing sincere condolences to the families of the victims and for the speedy recovery Wishlist injured. "
    The ministry confirmed that " the scourge of terrorism , which has become the most prominent represents a threat to international security need to be bigger to eliminate the sources of funding and support the efforts of this criminal thought and media platforms promoter hate speech encouraging and incitement to join him."
    The Egyptian security sources, said today that 23 of the Egyptian army forces , including five officers were killed, while 26 others were wounded, a suicide car bombs attack on military points in North Sinai governorate as one of the deadliest attacks on security forces since Shahur.anthy

http://alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=145962

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 8:09 am