Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy's decision doubles and singles punish the Iraqi people and calls for its abolition

chouchou
    chouchou

Deputy's decision doubles and singles punish the Iraqi people and calls for its abolition Empty Deputy's decision doubles and singles punish the Iraqi people and calls for its abolition

Post by chouchou Sat 07 Sep 2013, 3:37 am

Counting MP for the coalition united Muhammad Iqbal government decision the judge to prevent car out only by marital and individual figures to punish the Iraqi people.

[ltr]He said in a statement received by all of Iraq [where] a copy of it today that "security matters can not be managed in this way, and the imbalance reality today as everyone is aware of is greater than the numbers cars or blocking their exit and restrictions on citizens cumbersome, noting that the Iraqi government has become punish the Iraqi people after each failure assume security responsibility and increase the difficulties of life and the lack of services and booby targeted day and night. "[/ltr]

[ltr]He continued that "the treatment of collapse security will only be through the development of plans actors, and improve the performance of the security forces and intensified intelligence effort and cutting off the hands of rampant corruption in government institutions, calling on the relevant authorities to reverse this decision and restore the situation to normal relief for our people and our people.[/ltr]

[ltr]The General Directorate of Traffic announced today that "the decision of a vehicle system doubles and singles covers all segments of society and government vehicles excludes figures that I take the blue, came the decision to reduce the cars and the implementation of the security services and duty accurately.[/ltr]

[ltr]The General Directorate of Traffic announced last Thursday for the inclusion of all vehicles traffic system doubles and singles starting from Saturday.[/ltr]

[ltr]The Directorate said in a statement received by the agency all of Iraq [where] that "the General Directorate of Traffic announces the inclusion of all vehicles running doubles and singles, starting on Saturday, with the exception of taxis, pregnancy and government vehicles bearing plates blue."[/ltr]

[ltr]The Baghdad Operations Command has imposed earlier decision of a vehicle according to the system doubles and singles on vehicles with temporary registration plates.
    [/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 2:53 am