Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Document .. file a lawsuit in federal court against the decision "doubles and singles."

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Document .. file a lawsuit in federal court against the decision "doubles and singles." Empty Document .. file a lawsuit in federal court against the decision "doubles and singles."

Post by Rocky Sun 31 Jul 2016, 2:36 am

[ltr]Document .. file a lawsuit in federal court against the decision "doubles and singles."[/ltr]

Since 07.31.2016 at 10:01 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]I got / balances News /, Sunday, on a document addressed to the Presidency of the Federal Supreme Court include the establishment of a lawsuit by lawyer Amir Karim Daami in the Federal Court against the decision to the Directorate of Traffic application "singles and doubles" AV system.[/ltr]
    [ltr]According to the document, he was "already issued the defendant General Traffic Director in addition to his job of the Ministry of the Interior on (July 30 2016), instructed spend restricting wheels over in Baghdad governorate movement singles and doubles system, and under the pretext of public interest requirements and in order to regulate traffic and traffic based in that the provisions of section (34/2 / a) of the traffic Act No. 86 of 2004 ".[/ltr]
    [ltr]She added, that "the instructions issued contradict what is stipulated in the Constitution in force in paragraphs 15 and 17 (1/2) and Article 44, paragraph 1, which provides for the (Iraqi has freedom of movement and travel and residence within Iraq and outside), as well as inconsistent with the text of Article II of the Constitution, paragraph (c) which states (no law may be enacted that contradicts the rights and basic freedoms outlined in this constitution). "[/ltr]
    [ltr]The document called the "activation of traffic management in the roads and intersections system, to regulate the wheels traffic jams dismantling" .anthy 29 / A 43[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 10:07 am