Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trump: We agreed very well with Putin and not bad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trump: We agreed very well with Putin and not bad Empty Trump: We agreed very well with Putin and not bad

Post by Rocky Thu 13 Jul 2017, 3:20 am

Trump: We agreed very well with Putin and not bad

Release date: 2017/7/12

US President Donald Trump has announced that he is in agreement with Russian President Vladimir Putin.
    "I think we agreed very well, and I think that's good, not bad," Trump said in an interview with CNN.
    "People say: Oh, they must agree," Who are these people, who speaks like that? I think we are very, very well agreed, we are two supernatural powers. "
    US President Donald Trump and Russian President Vladimir Putin met Friday for the first time on the sidelines of the G20 summit in Hamburg, Germany.
    Trump told reporters as he sat next to Putin that he was looking forward to "positive things" in relations between the two former Cold War rivals.
    "We have had very good talks, we are going to have a dialogue now and certainly that will continue," Trump said. "We look forward to a lot of very positive things happening to Russia, to the United States and to all concerned, and I am honored to be with you."
    For his part, Putin said that while they spoke by telephone, the telephone conversations are not enough at all, describing their meeting as an important bilateral meeting.
    "I am delighted to meet you personally," the Russian president said.
    The first outcome of the meeting was the agreement between the United States and Russia on a cease-fire in southern Syria began last Sunday.
    https://translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.alliraqnews.com/modules/news/article.php%3Fstorytopic%3D41%26storyid%3D21752

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 6:14 pm