Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

France: the departure of Bashar al-Assad is not a prerequisite for a political solution

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

France: the departure of Bashar al-Assad is not a prerequisite for a political solution Empty France: the departure of Bashar al-Assad is not a prerequisite for a political solution

Post by Rocky Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:11 am

France: the departure of Bashar al-Assad is not a prerequisite for a political solution

 Paris / O.v.b- Reuters

Confirmed by French President Emmanuel shifty, on Thursday, that the departure of Syrian President Bashar al - Assad is no longer a condition for reaching a political solution on the nearly 7 years of the Syrian crisis.
    He explained that it had reached with shifty US President Donald Trump continued to work on Syria and Iraq, and to establish a contact group on this matter, adding that he wanted to be prepared concrete initiative on Syria in the coming weeks.
    Shifty confirmed that the chemical weapons in Syria is a red line "and we will intervene in case of the use of this weapon again."
    The French president pointed out in a press conference with Trump that his country has differences with the United States on the issue of climate "but I respected the US president 's decision on the Paris Convention for Climate"
    and the statement came shifty after meeting with US President Donald Trump , who is visiting France.
    The French president also expressed his "respect" the decision of US President Donald Trump to withdraw from the Paris Convention for the climate, but stressed the continuation of France 's commitment to them.
    He said shifty in Paris on Thursday "in terms of climate are aware of what our differences," adding that this is important "to move forward." Our desire is one which is to reach a lasting political solution. In this context , I do not stipulate a condition the departure of Bashar al - Assad as the price for the participation of France, because I recorded a single note which we have closed our embassy in Damascus seven years ago and the departure of Assad Achtrtna without getting any results.
    The President spoke next to Trump shifty, hinting that the United States has changed its position (eg climate) agreement, without further clarification.
    He said: "Something might happen in terms of the Paris Convention," he said . "We will see what happens."
    The shifty climate situation they set aside the issue, while the two presidents discussed how to push the joint work on other issues , including the cease-fire in Syria and business partnerships between Washington and Paris.
    The French president said , "We have differences, President Trump has promised electoral pledges by his supporters and I also promised things, would hinder that progress on all issues? Of course not."
    The two presidents discussed the joint efforts of the two countries in the fight against terrorism, especially in the organization of Daesh Syria and Iraq.
    He added shifty " The United States strongly intervene in the war in Iraq, and I would like to thank the president for its US forces in the region."
    He continued: "We agreed to continue our joint work, specifically to develop a road map after the war."
    Something may happen in relation to the Paris Convention ... we will see what happens.
    The French president revealed that his country may take several strong initiatives to achieve greater stability and "set the region."
    The shifty, the second time in less than a month, the departure of Syrian President Bashar al - Assad is no longer a French requirement to find a solution to the conflict in
    Syria.

http://almadapaper.net/ar/news/532909/%D9%81%D8%B1%D9%86%D8%B3%D8%A7-%D8%B1%D8%AD%D9%8A%D9%84-%D8%A8%D8%B4%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A3%D8%B3%D8%AF-%D9%84%D9%8A%D8%B3-%D8%B4%D8%B1%D8%B7%D8%A7-%D9%84%D9%84%D8%AD%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%8A

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 12:02 pm