Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

4 posters

Secretary Hadi: we must address debt and frozen funds before passing delete zeros

Bama Diva
    Bama Diva

Secretary Hadi: we must address debt and frozen funds before passing delete zeros Empty Secretary Hadi: we must address debt and frozen funds before passing delete zeros

Post by Bama Diva Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:41 am

Secretary Hadi: we must address debt and frozen funds before passing delete zeros

09-09-2013 10:32 AM

Baghdad (newsletter).
     Member of the Finance Committee Deputy Secretary Hadi, the need to act to delete the three zeros from the currency and for its importance in banking.

Hadi (News Agency): the deletion of zeros is currently frozen and cons plea is launched without coordination with the executive authorities will overwhelm the country's policy, stressing the need for coordination and agreement with the competent authorities for approval in time almnaib.

Noted: that Iraq needs activation code delete zeros to maintain the value of the dinar against other currencies and banking, but it should solve issues of debt and frozen funds before approving the project.

The parliamentary Economic Committee agreed that the implementation date of the project to delete the three zeros from the currency when early next year.
     /finished/5 l. Eng.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    charlie
    Understood Investor
    Understood Investor

Secretary Hadi: we must address debt and frozen funds before passing delete zeros Empty Re: Secretary Hadi: we must address debt and frozen funds before passing delete zeros

Post by charlie Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:49 am

I remember that we were watching them get relieved of their debts years and years and years ago ....
    mbryan
    mbryan
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Secretary Hadi: we must address debt and frozen funds before passing delete zeros Empty Re: Secretary Hadi: we must address debt and frozen funds before passing delete zeros

Post by mbryan Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:40 am

but it should solve issues of debt and frozen funds before approving the project.Humm! lol
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:25 pm

Long as I see the EC agreeing to something, I can almost know that that will be the case so, hello 2014.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 12:52 am