Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+7
Bama Diva
chouchou
fonz1951
mochasmom
Wayne Irby
Screwball
Rocky
11 posters

Deputy Secretary stresses need for Dropping Zeros law; It’s known the zeros project will like to tak

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy Secretary stresses need for Dropping Zeros law; It’s known the zeros project will like to tak Empty Deputy Secretary stresses need for Dropping Zeros law; It’s known the zeros project will like to tak

Post by Rocky Fri 13 Sep 2013, 4:12 am

Deputy Secretary stresses need for Dropping Zeros law; It’s known the zeros project will like to take place in next month, he says

Finance committee member stressed n passing law for deleting zeros
    12 Sep 2013

A finance committee member of Iraq stated that a law for omitting zeros from Iraqi currencies should be passed in order to confront the issues like debt and money frozen.

Finance Committee deputy secretary, Mr. Hadi stated further that the law should be passed as soon as possible to overcome some serious financial issues within the country.

He remarked, “The project to delete the zeros is in frozen state now and cons of approval is launched without coordination with the executive bodies will stagger policy the country, stressing the need for coordination and agreement with the concerned authorities for approval within a proper timeline.”

It has been known that the project of omitting zeros from the Iraqi currency will like to take place in

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Deputy Secretary stresses need for Dropping Zeros law; It’s known the zeros project will like to tak Empty Re: Deputy Secretary stresses need for Dropping Zeros law; It’s known the zeros project will like to tak

Post by Screwball Fri 13 Sep 2013, 4:43 am

Nice and again
    Wayne Irby
    Wayne Irby
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Deputy Secretary stresses need for Dropping Zeros law; It’s known the zeros project will like to tak Empty Re: Deputy Secretary stresses need for Dropping Zeros law; It’s known the zeros project will like to tak

Post by Wayne Irby Fri 13 Sep 2013, 5:16 am

Good to see it's not on the back burner, the heat is on!, I like it!
    mochasmom
    mochasmom
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by mochasmom Sat 14 Sep 2013, 7:50 pm

Why do we need a law to do this?
    fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by fonz1951 Sat 14 Sep 2013, 8:11 pm

my questins is why is there frozen funds? is it possible that the holdup is the remaining money owed to kuwait? or am i completely off base?
    chouchou
    chouchou

Post by chouchou Sun 15 Sep 2013, 4:10 am

fonz1951 wrote:my questins is why is there frozen funds? is it possible that the holdup is the remaining money owed to kuwait? or am i completely off base?
    I am with you fonz1951, would love to have an explanation of your questions.
    Bama Diva
    Bama Diva

Post by Bama Diva Sun 15 Sep 2013, 8:42 am

fonz1951 wrote:my questins is why is there frozen funds? is it possible that the holdup is the remaining money owed to kuwait? or am i completely off base?
    My guess is that this is referring to the DFI funds which the UN still controls in order to insure Kuwait is paid. If the balance to Kuwait is paid, the the DFI funds will be back under Iraq's control. I read an article somewhere that Kuwait demanded the control to stay under the UN until the compensation was paid. Jmo
    Bama Diva
    Bama Diva

Post by Bama Diva Sun 15 Sep 2013, 9:01 am

mochasmom wrote:Why do we need a law to do this?
    Wonder if the answer is in this article.  It has been posted in the forum already, so for use in this question, I am  posting the last paragraph only. 

Finance committee confirms deletion of zeros from Iraqi currency
    08 Sep 2013
    The CBI identified earlier in the beginning of this year will see the implementation of the project to delete the three zeroes from the national currency, but the Iraqi government demanded the bank to slow down implementation of the project, fearing the emergence of counterfeit currency during the switching process. 

So, could it be that the government wants a law to prevent the CBI from deleting the zeroes?? The articles are very confusing so not sure which ones we can believe. We read the different committees wants the zeros deleted, but the above article tells another story. Comments anyone??
    kelnchp
    kelnchp
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Post by kelnchp Sun 15 Sep 2013, 9:15 am

Bama Diva wrote:Wonder if the answer is in this article.  It has been posted in the forum already, so for use in this question, I am  posting the last paragraph only. 

Finance committee confirms deletion of zeros from Iraqi currency
    08 Sep 2013
    The CBI identified earlier in the beginning of this year will see the implementation of the project to delete the three zeroes from the national currency, but the Iraqi government demanded the bank to slow down implementation of the project, fearing the emergence of counterfeit currency during the switching process. 

So, could it be that the government wants a law to prevent the CBI from deleting the zeroes?? The articles are very confusing so not sure which ones we can believe. We read the different committees wants the zeros deleted, but the above article tells another story. Comments anyone??
    I think this article is saying the CBI was to delete the zeros early this year but was asked to stop deleting early this year by the GOI because of the security issues or counterfeiting.

And as far as the frozen funds could that be money set aside to pay Kuwait....debt and frozen funds?  Maybe they are thinking that if they do not pay off Kuwait right away this will not help stimulate their economy or worse yet have debt ceiling like we do where the US may default on payments.  They may want to clean up the big debts...IDK just a guess.
    kelnchp
    kelnchp
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Post by kelnchp Sun 15 Sep 2013, 9:22 am

Another possibility is to make a law so that they actually implement the removal of zeros....it is my understanding the Iraq has been making claim to remove zeros for quite sometime....maybe a law would put more sustenance to actually remove zeros.  Also debt could = Kuwait payback and frozen money could be = us ( the money we have that they are not able to get until they raise the value of dinar)  Just another thought.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:53 am