Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

United Nations: The Saudi alliance committed a massacre against migrants off the coast of Yemen

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

United Nations: The Saudi alliance committed a massacre against migrants off the coast of Yemen Empty United Nations: The Saudi alliance committed a massacre against migrants off the coast of Yemen

Post by Rocky Fri 28 Jul 2017, 3:22 am

United Nations: The Saudi alliance committed a massacre against migrants off the coast of Yemen

27/07/2017

The United Nations has accused the Saudi aggression on Yemen of bombing a boat of Somali migrants off Yemen, killing 42 people and injuring 34 of more than 140 people aboard the boat.
    UN investigators confirmed in a confidential report on Wednesday that the Saudi aggression has become a cover for some countries to avoid individual blame. "This civilian ship was almost completely attacked with a 7.62 mm weapon from a Saudi Arabian helicopter," the UN investigators said.
    "Saudi Arabia, which leads the coalition forces, also has the capability to operate helicopters of armed interest in the region," the report said, adding that the helicopter was probably operating from a naval vessel.
    The UN report said the attack violated international humanitarian law and threatened peace, security and stability in Yemen. Two other attacks on fishing vessels by helicopter or sea vessels in the Red Sea last March killed 11 people and injured eight, the report said, adding that the Saudi-led coalition had failed to respond to requests by investigators for information. .
    Investigators said some members of the Saudi aggression, not named, sought to hide the "entity" of the coalition, which protects itself from the responsibility of the state for violations committed by its forces, and said "Attempts to transfer responsibility in this way from individual states to the coalition may contribute to more Persistent violations with impunity ". Jh

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/174468.html

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 3:54 pm