Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The United Nations has criticized Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates over their war in Yemen

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The United Nations has criticized Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates over their war in Yemen Empty The United Nations has criticized Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates over their war in Yemen

Post by Rocky Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:18 am

The United Nations has criticized Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates over their war in Yemen

10:26 - 13/01/2018

The United Nations has criticized Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates over their war in Yemen %D8%A7%D9%84%D9%8A%D9%85%D9%86-1-696x435
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The United Nations has sent new criticisms to Saudi Arabia and the UAE against the backdrop of the disorganized violations in Yemen, pointing out that there does not seem to be an end to the horizon of war in the poorest countries in the Arab world.
    "Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates have extended their support to the Yemeni forces, which undermine the authority of the government, in a way that hastens the division of the country," the Washington Post quoted a UN report as saying.
    The report also found that "the rule of law is rapidly deteriorating in Yemen," noting that "the United Arab Emirates, part of the military alliance - led by Saudi Arabia - torture prisoners under their control."
    The report concluded that "there is no end to the war in the poorest countries of the Arab world, while all parties to the conflict still believe in their ability to resolve matters militarily, which would eliminate the need to reach a political settlement." Ending / 25

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:46 am