Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

What is the position of the European Union on recent events in Jerusalem?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

What is the position of the European Union on recent events in Jerusalem? Empty What is the position of the European Union on recent events in Jerusalem?

Post by Rocky Sat 29 Jul 2017, 4:27 am

What is the position of the European Union on recent events in Jerusalem?

29/07/2017

The European Union's High Representative for Foreign and Security Policy, Federica Mujerini, said on Saturday that East Jerusalem is an integral part of the occupied Palestinian territory, referring to the current status of the Al-Aqsa Mosque.
    She stressed the European Union's position that it had not changed with regard to the legal status of Jerusalem. In an official letter addressed to the Secretary of the Executive Committee of the Palestine Liberation Organization, Saeb Erekat, the European Union fully affirmed the EU's commitment to the two-state solution and exerted efforts, including special efforts with its partners International organizations.
    The EU High Representative for Foreign and Security Policy noted that the EU has followed developments and events directly and has played an active role in engaging in intensive discussions with all major parties on the core issues currently being addressed in order to find an agreed solution to maintain the status quo.
    She also praised the close relations between the European Union and the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) and the Palestinian National Authority (PNA) for a long time, based on trust.
    The secretary of the Executive Committee of the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) sent an official letter to Moghryni in protest against the statement issued by the EU office in response to the recent events in occupied Jerusalem and demanded an official clarification on occupied East Jerusalem in line with European Union legislation and policies.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/174549.html

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 2:08 am