Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

North Korean leader: America is completely in the range of our missiles

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

North Korean leader: America is completely in the range of our missiles Empty North Korean leader: America is completely in the range of our missiles

Post by Rocky Sat 29 Jul 2017, 6:22 am

North Korean leader: America is completely in the range of our missiles

The world July 29, 2017

North Korean leader Kim Yong-un said the new missile test proved that the entire US territory was in the range of attack.
    North Korea confirmed on Saturday that it had conducted a second test of launching intercontinental ballistic missiles yesterday, saying the missile was aimed at "a severe warning" to the United States.
    North Korea said the intercontinental ballistic missile, aimed at cutting the farthest distance, was launched for 47 minutes and 12 seconds and reached a maximum altitude of 3,724.9 kilometers. It said the missile was 998 kilometers (1,600 miles) and reaffirmed its capabilities.
    The test was ordered by North Korean leader Kim Yaeong-eun, who quoted him as saying the country's weapons program was an invaluable asset that could not be undone or replaced.
    For its part, China called on North Korea on Saturday to respect the UN Security Council resolutions and refrain from all actions that could aggravate tensions on the Korean Peninsula after Pyongyang conducted a second missile test.
    The Chinese Foreign Ministry said in a statement that China hoped all parties would act cautiously to prevent the escalation of the situation.

http://sngiq.net/wordpress/?p=74358

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 1:15 am