Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

North Korea's leader: The whole of America is in the range of our nuclear weapons

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

North Korea's leader: The whole of America is in the range of our nuclear weapons Empty North Korea's leader: The whole of America is in the range of our nuclear weapons

Post by Rocky Mon 01 Jan 2018, 1:59 am

[size=30]North Korea's leader: The whole of America is in the range of our nuclear weapons[/size]
    01/01/2018 09:57 | Number of readings:
    font size:  North Korea's leader: The whole of America is in the range of our nuclear weapons Font_decrease  North Korea's leader: The whole of America is in the range of our nuclear weapons Font_enlarge
     North Korea's leader: The whole of America is in the range of our nuclear weapons Thumbnail.php?file=170515104409_03_north_korea_missile_launch_1405_exlarge_169_853999817
    [rtl]Trend Press / Agencies[/rtl]
    [rtl]North Korea's leader Kim Jong-un said the United States would never be able to launch a war on North Korea after its country was able to hit the entire US mainland with its nuclear weapons.[/rtl]
    [rtl]"The whole United States is in the range of our nuclear weapons and the nuclear button is always on my desk and this is a reality, not a threat," Kim said Monday in a New Year speech"He said.[/rtl]
    [rtl]"We must focus this year on the production of large quantities of nuclear warheads and ballistic missiles ... These weapons will be used only if our security is threatened"He said.[/rtl]
    [rtl]North Korea tested intercontinental ballistic missiles and conducted its sixth and most powerful nuclear test last September in defiance of international warnings and sanctions, raising fears of a new conflict on the Korean peninsula..[/rtl]
    [rtl]Kim said it was necessary to reduce military tension on the Korean Peninsula and improve relations with the South, adding that "the road to dialogue is open"He said.[/rtl]
    [rtl]In a separate context, Kim said he would consider sending a delegation to the Winter Olympics in Pyongchang, South Korea, in February.[/rtl]
    [rtl]"North Korea's participation in the Winter Olympics will be a good opportunity to show the unity of the people and we wish the Games success, and officials from the two Koreas may meet urgently to discuss the possibility," Kim said.[/rtl]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 6:47 pm