Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Discussions with Britain to implement the Baghdad Metro

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Discussions with Britain to implement the Baghdad Metro Empty Discussions with Britain to implement the Baghdad Metro

Post by Rocky Thu 03 Aug 2017, 2:29 am

Discussions with Britain to implement the Baghdad Metro

 Baghdad / Range

The Secretariat of Baghdad discussed with the British Embassy in Iraq the mechanisms of implementation of the Baghdad Metro project through investment. A statement from the secretariat received a copy of the secretariat that "the secretary of Baghdad, Zaki Aloush, met the British Ambassador to Iraq, Frank Baker, in the presence of the President of the National Investment Authority and a member of the advisers and the agent of the Secretariat of Baghdad for technical affairs and Director General of Relations and Information to discuss ways of bilateral cooperation between the two sides and exchange of experiences In the infrastructure sector. " The statement added that "the meeting also included the search for the embassy to invite a number of specialized companies to form an advisory team and to achieve a direct meeting with the committee formed by the Iraqi side, which includes the secretariat of Baghdad and the National Investment Commission and a number of specialized bodies to discuss the mechanism of financing the metro project and the possibility of implementation of investment.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 8:44 pm