Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jordan requires US guarantees to open the port of Trebil border

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jordan requires US guarantees to open the port of Trebil border Empty Jordan requires US guarantees to open the port of Trebil border

Post by Rocky Fri 04 Aug 2017, 2:07 am

Jordan requires US guarantees to open the port of Trebil border

AMMAN, Aug 4 (KUNA) - Jordan has asked the United States to provide guarantees for the reopening of the border port of Trebil with Iraq on the Amman-Baghdad international road, Okaz newspaper reported.
    The newspaper quoted a government source as saying that "Baghdad, for its part, submitted to the US ambassador to Iraq, Douglas Suleiman, the request to intervene and convince Oman," at a time when the Jordanian government is still refraining from reopening the road, in anticipation of possible attacks on passengers by The militants of the organization "Da'sh" who control areas in Anbar province.
    The source added that the US ambassador had contacted senior Jordanian officials and told him that "they will not open the crossing as long as Washington does not confirm the safety of the road." The diplomat said in response to these statements that the US party is working on it.
    Suleiman personally supervised the security measures on the international road linking the two capitals, and discussed the issue of assigning the task of protecting the road to a private American security company, and toured Anbar province in order to expedite the opening of the port.
    The remarks c

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 9:42 pm