Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Start the investment port "Trebil" border between Iraq and Jordan

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Start the investment port "Trebil" border between Iraq and Jordan Empty Start the investment port "Trebil" border between Iraq and Jordan

Post by Rocky Wed 02 May 2018, 5:23 pm

[ltr]Start the investment port "Trebil" border between Iraq and Jordan[/ltr]
    [ltr]Economie[/ltr]
     Since 2018-05-02 at 20:36 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad - Mawazine News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Announced the mayor of the district of the province of Emad Dulaimi, the transfer of yards from the port, "Trebil" border between Iraq and Jordan for investment.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Dulaimi said in an exclusive statement to the agency "Sputnik" Russian read by "Mawazin News" that "the Ports Authority referred the investment of the squares of the outlet of Trebil international west of the wetlands in Anbar province, at the border with Jordan, to Iraqi investors for rehabilitation.[/ltr]
    [ltr]"The work that started a short time ago, so far has not been completed in the squares," he said.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Al-Dulaimi confirmed that the US company "Oluf Krupp", which was agreed by the federal government, to rehabilitate and secure the international highway from Baghdad to Ramadi, Anbar, to Trebil, "has not yet begun its work."[/ltr]
    [ltr]"The port is open and working, but not at the same pace in the last few days," he said, adding that the road traffic through the port has declined recently, citing the upcoming elections on May 12.[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 01 May 2024, 10:01 pm