Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Shammari: upgrade the Commercial Bank of Iraq and the world craft professional guide

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Shammari: upgrade the Commercial Bank of Iraq and the world craft professional guide Empty Shammari: upgrade the Commercial Bank of Iraq and the world craft professional guide

Post by Rocky Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:55 pm

Shammari: upgrade the Commercial Bank of Iraq and the world craft professional guide

28/08/2017

(Independent) .. praised the head of the parliamentary bloc, the National Coalition MP Kazem al-Shammari, a professional performance and the Iraqi Trade Bank, which developed the first time in the history of the Iraqi banks list a thousand best international bank.

Al-Shammari said in a press statement that "raise the Commercial Bank of Iraq to this level and entry into the category of best international bank and a thousand global sequence 318 and 33 Arab makes us feel there is a sign the recovery of the banking work in Iraq, according to international frameworks."

Shammari said, "The Commercial Bank of Iraq is the first Iraqi bank to be included on the list after the main capital amounted to about $ 3.1 billion and assets of about $ 19.7 billion, making it a pillar should the Central Bank strongly support and take advantage of the style of his successful work for circulation to the rest of the banks, including It serves the banking and monetary policy in the country. "

He stressed that "Iraq is in the middle of the cycle of economic recession and financial crisis is difficult and the emergence of the Commercial Bank of Iraq in this difficult stage of this level means that there is the basis of true was built within the banking business by his administration and is a positive example should be lauded and circulated more widely."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 8:01 am