Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Netanyahu: Iran is building advanced missile production sites in Syria and Lebanon

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Netanyahu: Iran is building advanced missile production sites in Syria and Lebanon Empty Netanyahu: Iran is building advanced missile production sites in Syria and Lebanon

Post by Rocky Tue 29 Aug 2017, 4:43 am

Netanyahu: Iran is building advanced missile production sites in Syria and Lebanon

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said on Monday that Iran is building sites to produce precision-guided missiles in Syria and Lebanon for use against Israel.
    Netanyahu accused Iran at the beginning of a meeting with UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres, turning Syria into a "military fortress in the framework of its stated goal of wiping out Israel."
    "Iran is also building sites to produce precision-guided missiles to achieve this goal in both Syria and Lebanon, which can not be accepted by Israel, which should not be accepted by the United Nations," he said.

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/28a17315-e8b9-4730-a373-6ccad8d2c5a2

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 4:08 am