Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

How much is Saudi Arabia's revenues from the current Hajj season?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

How much is Saudi Arabia's revenues from the current Hajj season? Empty How much is Saudi Arabia's revenues from the current Hajj season?

Post by Rocky Mon 04 Sep 2017, 2:41 am

How much is Saudi Arabia's revenues from the current Hajj season?

03/09/2017

Lower oil prices and lower oil imports made this year's Hajj season one of the most important sources of Saudi imports.
    And it reached the number of pilgrims this year , 2.35 million pilgrims , as announced by the Saudi authorities, including one million and 750 thousand pilgrims from 168 countries from around the world.
    The pilgrimage season is one of the most important revenues for the Saudi economy, because it generates billions of dollars on the country's budget. Every pilgrim spends thousands of dollars on housing, food and gifts except air transport expenses during the Hajj season.
    In this context, the chairman of the chamber of commerce and industry in Mecca, Maher Jamal, said that "the expenses of pilgrims (inside and outside) during the current year could reach 20-26 billion Saudi riyals (5.33 to 6.67 billion dollars) compared to 14 billion riyals ($ 3.73 billion) over the past year. "
    Jamal attributed the increase to "the increase in the number of pilgrims by 20% this year compared to last year."
    It should be noted here that an argument by the historian and expert on Hajj "Luke Shantar" that Hajj was the first source of Saudi imports in the pre-discovery of oil. sf

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/179691.html

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 5:43 am