Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Exchange of visits between Saudi Arabia and Iran after the Hajj season

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Exchange of visits between Saudi Arabia and Iran after the Hajj season Empty Exchange of visits between Saudi Arabia and Iran after the Hajj season

Post by Rocky Mon 04 Sep 2017, 3:10 am

Exchange of visits between Saudi Arabia and Iran after the Hajj season

The Iranian Foreign Ministry announced on Sunday the issuance of visas for Saudi diplomats to visit Tehran.

Iranian Foreign Ministry spokesman Bahram Qasimi said the Saudi delegation would visit Tehran to inspect the diplomatic headquarters after severing diplomatic relations between the two countries. At the same time, Iran would inspect its diplomatic headquarters in Saudi Arabia, likely to visit after the end of the Hajj season, "Erna".

He stressed that Iran and Saudi Arabia agreed to visit the Iranian and Saudi delegations to the other country to inspect the diplomatic headquarters in Riyadh and Tehran, adding that the visas were issued for some time, but for reasons related to Saudi Arabia this visit was not made.

He also confirmed that the Iranian delegation received a visa two weeks ago through Amman, but it has not yet determined the date of his visit to Riyadh, and Tehran two months ago granted the visa to the Saudi delegation.

Saudi Arabia severed its diplomatic relations with Iran in early 2016 after the attack on the Saudi embassy and consulate in Tehran and Mashhad.

share it

http://www.aljournal.com/%D8%AA%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%AF%D9%84-%D9%84%D9%84%D8%B2%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A8%D9%8A%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D8%B9%D9%88%D8%AF%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D9%88%D8%A5%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%A8%D8%B9/

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 11:35 pm