Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi: The unity of our people is the basis of the victory over the gangs

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi: The unity of our people is the basis of the victory over the gangs Empty Abadi: The unity of our people is the basis of the victory over the gangs

Post by Rocky Mon 04 Sep 2017, 3:21 am

Abadi: The unity of our people is the basis of the victory over the gangs

Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi received on Sunday evening the head of the Expediency Council of the Islamic Republic of Iran, Mahmoud al-Hashemi, the secretary-general of the compound, Mohsen Rezai and the accompanying delegation, which included a number of officials.

Mahmoud al-Hashemi offered congratulations and congratulations to the Prime Minister and the Iraqi people on the liberation of the Iraqi territories, which raped them and called one after the other and the latest Nineveh province.

"The successive victories under the leadership of Abadi and the unity of the Iraqi people have astonished the world and missed the opportunity of the enemies of Iraq and its people," Hashemi said in a statement. Unity, stability, reconstruction and development.

Abadi expressed his welcome to the delegation of the Islamic Republic and its pride in the level of relations between the two neighboring peoples and his aspiration to increase cooperation in the interest of common interests and enhance the chances of security, stability and development.

He also expressed his thanks for the position of the Islamic Republic, which stood with Iraq in the face of terrorism.

Al-Abbadi added: "We live in the days of glorious victories achieved by our heroine forces in all its formations, their sacrifices and the dear sacrifices of Iraqis of all religious, national and sectarian affiliations, with the support, support and blessing of the supreme religious authority of Sayyid al-Sistani." In every confrontation we have undergone in the victorious liberation processes over the last three years, we are continuing to complete the journey of victory with the same resolve and strength and relying on our people and good forces.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 8:17 am