Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Venezuela wraps up US sanctions

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Venezuela wraps up US sanctions Empty Venezuela wraps up US sanctions

Post by Rocky Sat 09 Sep 2017, 10:20 am

[size=30]Venezuela wraps up US sanctions[/size]
    09/09/2017 02:58 | Number of readings:
    font size:  Venezuela wraps up US sanctions Font_decrease  Venezuela wraps up US sanctions Font_enlarge
     Venezuela wraps up US sanctions Thumbnail.php?file=4201727114844390543468_519895837
    [rtl]Trend Press / Agencies[/rtl]
    [rtl]Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro announced on Friday that his government would sell oil and a number of commodities in currencies other than the dollar in a bid to circumvent US sanctions.[/rtl]

[rtl]"I have decided to start selling oil, gas, gold and other products that Venezuela exports in new currencies, including the Chinese yuan, the Japanese yen, the Russian ruble, the Indian rupee and others," Maduro said in a television interview.[/rtl]

[rtl]In the view of the Venezuelan President that the establishment of an economic system free of American imperialism is possible to achieve.[/rtl]

[rtl]Recent US sanctions prohibit US banks from buying new bonds to be issued by the Venezuelan government or dealing with Venezuela's state-owned National Oil Company.[/rtl]

[rtl]US sanctions are aimed at "preventing the Maduro regime from an important source of funding to ensure its continued rule." Maduro denounced the US sanctions as a financial and economic blockade.[/rtl]

[rtl]Fitch downgraded Venezuela's credit rating, warning that the risk of default has become more likely.[/rtl]

[rtl]The country has to pay $ 3.8 billion in debt repayments in October and November, while its foreign exchange reserves have fallen below $ 10 billion.[/rtl]

[rtl]Venezuela has the world's largest proven oil reserves. It is the source of eight percent of America's crude oil imports, making it the third largest supplier of crude to the United States, after Canada and Saudi Arabia.[/rtl]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 9:33 am