Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Rosneft: No power will come out of Venezuela and we will increase its dealings with Venezuela

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Rosneft: No power will come out of Venezuela and we will increase its dealings with Venezuela Empty Rosneft: No power will come out of Venezuela and we will increase its dealings with Venezuela

Post by Rocky Fri 04 Aug 2017, 2:35 am

Rosneft: No power will come out of Venezuela and we will increase its dealings with Venezuela

16:39 - 03/08/2017

"There is no power in the world that can not get us out of Venezuela," he said, adding that cooperation would be increased.

"As I have said time and again, we will never get out of there, no one can get us out, we will work with Venezuela and we will increase our cooperation," Sechin said in a statement read by the agency.

"Venezuela is arousing the interest of any oil and gas company in the world because of its huge hydrocarbon reserves, which is the first country in the world in terms of hydrocarbon reserves."

In late July, Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro announced agreements to expand investment with Russian oil and gas companies.

According to Szechin, "Rosneft" has developed projects in Venezuela, which enabled it to produce nine million tons of oil annually.

The country is experiencing turmoil due to its severe economic crisis, as well as imposing sanctions on Caracas and imposing sanctions on the country's oil sector. Ending / 25

http://www.almaalomah.com/2017/08/03/181332/

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 1:34 pm