Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

These are the conditions of Abadi to visit Turkey

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

These are the conditions of Abadi to visit Turkey Empty These are the conditions of Abadi to visit Turkey

Post by Rocky Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:27 pm

These are the conditions of Abadi to visit Turkey

A source close to Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi, the existence of a proposal on the maintenance of Turkish troops in the camp Baasheqa northern Iraq.
    The official close to Abadi, told the «Journal News», Saturday, that "Turkey has invited Prime Minister Haider Abadi," pointing out that the visit of the latter subject to the development of a radical solution for the 1500 troops from the Turkish forces stationed in Baasheqa.
    He added that "the solution is linked to the signing of a joint report between the Iraqi and Turkish defense ministries to work 250 of the 1500 advisers to train Iraqi forces and the withdrawal of others with some weapons, medium and heavy armor."
    He pointed out that "Abadi's visit to Turkey will be linked to other key issues, including the referendum of Kurdistan and the issue of water and borders and the reconstruction of Mosul, a range of issues between the two countries in addition to economic relations."
    A source close to Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi has announced a planned visit to Turkey.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 8:51 am