Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

Al-Abadi postpones his visit to China because of the security and political emergency conditions

Lobo
    Lobo

Al-Abadi postpones his visit to China because of the security and political emergency conditions Empty Al-Abadi postpones his visit to China because of the security and political emergency conditions

Post by Lobo Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:22 pm

Al-Abadi postpones his visit to China because of the security and political emergency conditions
    17/08/2015 23:00

BAGHDAD / Nina / Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi decided on Monday to postpone his visit to China because of emergency circumstances in the country.

al-Abadi Office said in a press release that the Prime Minister decided to postpone his visit to China, which was scheduled on next Wednesday until further notice, due to the developments in the security situation and the start of the second stage of the operations of liberating Anbar and operations in other sectors, including Baiji, in addition to the reforms packages launched by him and the urgent need to follow up their implementation ./End
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Al-Abadi postpones his visit to China because of the security and political emergency conditions Empty Re: Al-Abadi postpones his visit to China because of the security and political emergency conditions

Post by Neno Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:17 pm

His 90 day click is ticking away.
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Al-Abadi postpones his visit to China because of the security and political emergency conditions Empty Re: Al-Abadi postpones his visit to China because of the security and political emergency conditions

Post by weslin3 Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:42 pm

When will that 90 day thingy is up? I forgot. I bet you know... lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:40 am