Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A delegation from Hamas will visit Moscow on the 18th of this month

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A delegation from Hamas will visit Moscow on the 18th of this month Empty A delegation from Hamas will visit Moscow on the 18th of this month

Post by Rocky Fri 15 Sep 2017, 3:26 am

[size=30]A delegation from Hamas will visit Moscow on the 18th of this month[/size]
    14/09/2017 08:33 | Number of readings:
    font size: A delegation from Hamas will visit Moscow on the 18th of this month Font_decrease A delegation from Hamas will visit Moscow on the 18th of this month Font_enlarge
    A delegation from Hamas will visit Moscow on the 18th of this month Thumbnail.php?file=manar_09176200015010576932_826582499
    Trend Press

Hamas movement announced Thursday that a leading delegation led by Moussa Abu Marzouk will travel to Moscow on September 18 to discuss the latest political developments in the Palestinian arena.
    The leader of the movement Hossam Badran, "a delegation of the Hamas movement headed by Musa Abu Marzouk and other leaders to the Russian capital Moscow on the 18th of this month."
    "This visit is intended to discuss the Palestinian situation and the ongoing occupation measures against the Palestinian people," Badran said.
    "The visit will discuss the situation in the Gaza Strip and the siege imposed on it for the eleventh year in a row," Badran said.
    "Everything Russia can offer through its position as a major country will be addressed," Badran said. C

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 7:49 am