Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Egypt: We found traces of explosives in the wreckage of the "Egyptian plane"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Egypt: We found traces of explosives in the wreckage of the "Egyptian plane" Empty Egypt: We found traces of explosives in the wreckage of the "Egyptian plane"

Post by Rocky Thu 21 Sep 2017, 3:48 am

[size=30]Egypt: We found traces of explosives in the wreckage of the "Egyptian plane"[/size]
    21/09/2017 09:54 | Number of readings:
    font size: Egypt: We found traces of explosives in the wreckage of the "Egyptian plane" Font_decrease Egypt: We found traces of explosives in the wreckage of the "Egyptian plane" Font_enlarge
    Egypt: We found traces of explosives in the wreckage of the "Egyptian plane" Thumbnail.php?file=948_539154800
    [rtl]Trend Press / Agencies[/rtl]
    [rtl]Egyptian Minister of Civil Aviation Sherif Fathi said that traces of explosives were found at the site of the Egyptian plane that crashed last year, in addition to the recovery of the black boxes and the remains of the victims.[/rtl]

[rtl]The minister added that there are those who make mistakes by claiming that the Egyptian government was delayed in the result of the investigations, pointing out that the role of the Ministry of Aviation ended by referring the accident file to the Public Prosecution, the only body entrusted to talk about it.[/rtl]

[rtl]He stressed that the ministry has made great strides in the field of security and safety, which are consistent with international standards, explaining that airport security is not police or military information.[/rtl]

[rtl]An Egyptian passenger plane disappeared at dawn on Thursday (May 19th) last year, the Airbus A320 belonging to EgyptAir, which took off from Charles de Gaulle airport in Paris heading for Cairo, carrying 66 people.[/rtl]

[rtl]A Greek shipping source said the plane crashed 240 kilometers off the Greek coast of Karpathos, while the European Organization for the Safety of Air Navigation confirmed that the weather was good at the site of the loss of the Egyptian plane.[/rtl]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 4:35 pm