Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The decision of the parliament is likely not to vote on the candidates of the Commission during toda

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The decision of the parliament is likely not to vote on the candidates of the Commission during toda Empty The decision of the parliament is likely not to vote on the candidates of the Commission during toda

Post by Rocky Mon 25 Sep 2017, 4:29 am

The decision of the parliament is likely not to vote on the candidates of the Commission during today's session

08:54 - 25/09/2017

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Likely the decision of the House of Representatives Niazi Oglu, Monday, not to vote on the candidates of the Electoral Commission in today's meeting, noting that the crisis is still ongoing between the political blocs one on representation and size within the new commission.
     "The passage of candidates for the new Electoral Commission need negotiations, which may last for one month because of the problems of representation within the Commission and by the political blocs."
     He added that "the political blocs are witnessing an internal struggle for the nomination of its representative, where the National Alliance is opposed by the bloc of wisdom as well as in the Kurdistan Alliance through the opposition bloc of change and the Union of forces between the parties to the solution and fulfillment for Anbar and others in order to get their candidate to the confidence of parliament.
     "The independent blocs, communism and small trying to pass candidates to spend, but the representation of sectarian and national and will be presented during the meeting for discussion," likely "not pass any candidate or proposal during today's meeting." Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 11:36 pm