Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

American restaurants stopped broadcasting football matches in rejection of the movement, "Ann"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

American restaurants stopped broadcasting football matches in rejection of the movement, "Ann" Empty American restaurants stopped broadcasting football matches in rejection of the movement, "Ann"

Post by Rocky Wed 27 Sep 2017, 9:03 am

American restaurants stopped broadcasting football matches in rejection of the movement, "Ann"

2017/09/27 16:10

(Encyclopedia of this Day News | Iraq News ) - Restaurants in the United States decided not to broadcast matches American Football, an expression of rejection behavior of the players a lot of difference during the playing of the national anthem before the start of any match in favor of the position of US President Donald Trump.

kingsranch
    kingsranch
    Dedicated Investor
    Dedicated Investor

American restaurants stopped broadcasting football matches in rejection of the movement, "Ann" Empty Re: American restaurants stopped broadcasting football matches in rejection of the movement, "Ann"

Post by kingsranch Wed 27 Sep 2017, 11:06 am

drunk  Nice
    sassy
    sassy
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

American restaurants stopped broadcasting football matches in rejection of the movement, "Ann" Empty Re: American restaurants stopped broadcasting football matches in rejection of the movement, "Ann"

Post by sassy Wed 27 Sep 2017, 11:08 pm

thumbs2

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 9:06 am