Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+5
Screwball
dennisalexander1
jacksmack
wayoutnow
kelnchp
9 posters

A new Iraqi currency. Soon

kelnchp
    kelnchp
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

A new Iraqi currency. Soon - Page 2 Empty A new Iraqi currency. Soon

Post by kelnchp Tue 01 Oct 2013, 9:35 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Central Bank seeks to delete the three zeros of the Iraqi currency since 2003. Which raises many concerns on the street level and the business and financial community and economists seem divided between supporters of the project saw an opportunity to reduce the rates of inflation and unemployment and forewarned of economic shocks might prevail in the Iraqi market by implementing this project.
    About this article
    Author: Amina al-Dahabi
    Posted: October 1, 2013
    Categories: Authentic articles  Iraq
    The project has been postponed after the Central Bank introduced its amendments, most of the time because of fears based on the most unruly security situation and open market to foreign goods and counterfeit currency circulating on the market in addition to rampant corruption in the country.
    The independent Iraqi news agency quoted a member of the Finance Committee in Parliament, Abdul Hussein Al-yasiri in fourth from last September as saying that 2014 will delete the zeros of the Iraqi currency, in coordination with the Central Bank. Al-yasseri said that this project will reduce the size of the national currency in circulation of four billion Iraqi dinars to 1 billion.
    , Said the Chairman of the Finance Committee in the House of Haidar Al-Abbadi for "monitor" it is possible to delete zeros from the current currency, but it has been postponed until after the parliamentary elections, adding that studies are now to establish safeguards to reduce fraud, and make sure that trading in the current currency.
    The process of deleting zeros was postponed more than once, until called on Parliament's Economic Committee, reported channel "East" on the 7th of July, the Central Bank, to speed up the process of deletion of zeros of the Iraqi currency in a press conference that the deletion of zeros will increase the value of the Iraqi dinar will be reflected positively on the issue of reducing unemployment and poverty in the country.
    But the financial advisor in the "North Bank" Nafi ' Elias said in an interview to "monitor" the deletion of zeros are only administrative, process equation of cash must remain as they are, that the purchasing power of the new currency must be equal to the old currency. Elias said that trading in both currencies for up to three years old to withdraw gradually from the market. Elias predicted that highlights the problems if not resolved operations of the creditor and the debtor or if the any payments and withdrawals. But it would not affect inflation rates or poverty.
    , Vice Chairman of the Finance Committee in the Iraqi Parliament Ahmed Faizullah to "monitor" the wholesome Elias, noting that the deletion of zeros will not alter the purchasing power of the Iraqi dinar because it is linked to the volume of industrial production and import. What saved the Iraqi dinar is owning the Central Bank cash reserve of hard currency might formed engaging cover to the dinar. Called Faizullah to not implement the project at this time because it could confuse the market and citizens alike.
    Amid those views the Commissioner for "Breeze" stock trading for INAS Mohamed told "the monitor", to sue the securities will be affected by the change and delete the zeros. The stock is still selling dinar, currently equal to a thousand shares, while will become one new dinar after the deletion of zeros equals 000, which could confuse the stock market basically confused movement due to the security situation in the country.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

A new Iraqi currency. Soon - Page 2 Empty Re: A new Iraqi currency. Soon

Post by Neno Wed 02 Oct 2013, 2:23 pm

Not the first time this has been said. Just enjoying that Iit is being repeated with the same intentions. ?.. ;)
    jacksmack
    jacksmack
    Understood Investor
    Understood Investor

Post by jacksmack Wed 02 Oct 2013, 5:13 pm

fonz1951 wrote:i read it closely and that's exactly what it says. concurrently for 3 years. seems pretty simple to me.as the old is taken in destroy it. then after the 3 years refuse to honor the old currency.
    You need to refer to csd because she claims time is irrelevant an I didn't know that, it would appear that things are more complicated then I thought, dates don't count an years are meaningless......... Thanks csd you really taught me something. Go ahead an tell the rest of these people how it is.
    dennisalexander1
    Understood Investor
    Understood Investor

Post by dennisalexander1 Wed 02 Oct 2013, 5:53 pm

jacksmack wrote:You need to refer to csd because she claims time is irrelevant an I didn't know that, it would appear that things are more complicated then I thought, dates don't count an years are meaningless......... Thanks csd you really taught me something. Go ahead an tell the rest of these people how it is.
    i want to hear others oppinions and decide for myself what and when. i think it would be appropiate if you express your opinion in  a civilized way instead of going after people....keep in mind everyone i entitled to an opinion...we have to agree to disagree...
    csd9013
    csd9013

Post by csd9013 Wed 02 Oct 2013, 6:17 pm

jacksmack wrote:You need to refer to csd because she claims time is irrelevant an I didn't know that, it would appear that things are more complicated then I thought, dates don't count an years are meaningless......... Thanks csd you really taught me something. Go ahead an tell the rest of these people how it is.
    Clearly you can't read because I said no such of a thing. I said time does matter.

My 4 year old grandson read better than you do.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 6:24 pm