Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Federal Court issues a clarification on the allocation of federal imports

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Federal Court issues a clarification on the allocation of federal imports Empty Federal Court issues a clarification on the allocation of federal imports

Post by Rocky Tue 17 Oct 2017, 8:52 am

Federal Court issues a clarification on the allocation of federal imports

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Baghdad / ... The Federal Supreme Court, on Tuesday, that the General Authority to monitor the allocation of federal imports an independent body, pointing out that the Constitution does not link administratively with any of the three authorities.

"The court held its session today and considered a lawsuit filed by the Prime Minister, in addition to his job, to the Speaker of the House of Representatives, in addition to his duties to challenge some of the provisions of the General Authority for the Control of Federal Import Allocation No. 55, " said Ayas al-Samuk, director of the media office, (For the year 2017. "

He added that "the prosecutor mentioned that the House of Representatives has included and add words and materials that were not included in the draft law submitted by the government, and also deleted the words that were in the draft constitute constitutional irregularities in terms of formality and objectivity.

He stated that " the prosecutor demanded rule unconstitutional several paragraphs tying the body mentioned Council of Representatives in accordance with the provisions of Article (1 (of the law, as well as called for governing unconstitutional identification experts Government Authority with no more than three members in accordance with the provisions of Article (7 / I / a) Law".

He added that the plaintiff also requested the court to rule on the unconstitutionality of the paragraph that the commission should send the annual report of its activity to the House of Representatives during the first two months of the following year in accordance with the provisions of Article (8 / IV) of the provisions of this law.

He explained that "the Federal Supreme Court found from the study of the petition that the linking of this body administratively in the House of Representatives is not supported by the Constitution, where it did not find a text in the Constitution to do so as in the case of linking the Office of Financial Supervision and the Media and Communications Commission Article 103 / Second) of the Constitution to link them to the House of Representatives. " Finished

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 10:33 am