Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Revolutionary Guards: Our rockets are only 7 minutes from Tel Aviv

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Revolutionary Guards: Our rockets are only 7 minutes from Tel Aviv Empty Revolutionary Guards: Our rockets are only 7 minutes from Tel Aviv

Post by Rocky Wed 18 Oct 2017, 2:57 am

[size=30]Revolutionary Guards: Our rockets are only 7 minutes from Tel Aviv[/size]
    18/10/2017 10:05 | Number of readings: 25
    font size:  Revolutionary Guards: Our rockets are only 7 minutes from Tel Aviv Font_decrease  Revolutionary Guards: Our rockets are only 7 minutes from Tel Aviv Font_enlarge
     Revolutionary Guards: Our rockets are only 7 minutes from Tel Aviv Thumbnail.php?file=untitled_785415074

[rtl]Trend Press / Agencies[/rtl]

[rtl]Iran's missiles are only seven minutes away from the Israeli capital, while the United States threatened to land Tel Aviv in the event of a "folly," the deputy commander of the Revolutionary Guards headquarters in Ahwaz said on Wednesday. [/rtl]

[rtl]"People's mobilization forces formed in Syria today are not limited to Shiites, but Sunni people also play a large role in these areas, which is feared by global arrogance," the official IRNA news agency quoted Ali as saying. Of the students of the scientific estate. "[/rtl]

[rtl]"The Leader of the Islamic Revolution in Iran, Ali Khamenei, has always emphasized the treatment of gaps and the strengthening of the strengths of the defense and military capabilities of the Revolutionary Guard," the commander of Iran's Revolutionary Guards said.[/rtl]

[rtl]http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/187091.html
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 12:39 am