Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+3
Wayne Irby
fonz1951
chouchou
7 posters

Is Iraq “the Next Big One”?

chouchou
    chouchou

Is Iraq “the Next Big One”? Empty Is Iraq “the Next Big One”?

Post by chouchou Thu 03 Oct 2013, 6:40 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Following its survey of 10 Iraqi cities the market research organisation TNS Mena says Iraq could be “the next big one” for consumer spending.

The company’s CEO, Steve Hamilton-Clark, said:

Considering the economic slowdown in the developed world, more and more clients would like to enter the Iraqi market which has intrigued marketers for years, however until now there has been very little information available.

They found that over 50 percent of Iraqi consumers feel that the nation is headed in the right direction and have an optimistic view about the economic and political situation in the country, while 32 percent say that now is the time to buy consumer durables, which, he says, “highlights the potential for marketers“.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Is Iraq “the Next Big One”? Empty Re: Is Iraq “the Next Big One”?

Post by fonz1951 Thu 03 Oct 2013, 6:48 am

as soon as they re-value their currency, i would say thet they will have plenty of people willing to do business with them
    Wayne Irby
    Wayne Irby
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Post by Wayne Irby Thu 03 Oct 2013, 7:53 am

Exactly!
    kelnchp
    kelnchp
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Post by kelnchp Thu 03 Oct 2013, 10:56 am

fonz1951 wrote:as soon as they re-value their currency, i would say thet they will have plenty of people willing to do business with them
    Totally Agree :)
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Thu 03 Oct 2013, 11:33 am

I have to disagree on they have to revale in order for buisness to grow. Now would be the business time as it only takes a penny of a dollar to invest, after a overnight wish it would take 3plus dollars for that same investing so, now would be the time to invest and I bet when the investjent law, infrastructure law, and tariff laws are enacted, the value will start to rise and investors will come as their will be more value to be gained in time..... ;)
    wayoutnow
    wayoutnow
    DieHard Investor
    DieHard Investor

Post by wayoutnow Thu 03 Oct 2013, 11:38 am

Amen brother !!!! Preach it
    fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by fonz1951 Thu 03 Oct 2013, 11:53 am

Neno wrote:I have to disagree on they have to revale in order for buisness to grow. Now would be the business time as it only takes a penny of a dollar to invest, after a overnight wish it would take 3plus dollars for that same investing so, now would be the time to invest and I bet when the investjent law, infrastructure law, and tariff laws are enacted, the value will start to rise and investors will come as their will be more value to be gained in time..... ;)
    well , since you put it that way i suppose you are right.
    charlie
    Understood Investor
    Understood Investor

Post by charlie Thu 03 Oct 2013, 3:56 pm

right now someone can go into Iraq and buy up things for less than pennies but that doesn't make business in Iraq healthy. A market place does that has consumers with money to spend and the ability to support businesss is the only way Iraq will get stronger in all respects. 

If Iraq cares about itself and all its people, it will find a balance and not just
    have a society where the rich get richer and the poor stay poor. Revaluing at some number (I dont know what that number is) would allow the greatest number of people to participate so business in Iraq could grow (other than oil).
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Thu 03 Oct 2013, 4:02 pm

charlie wrote:right now someone can go into Iraq and buy up things for less than pennies but that doesn't make business in Iraq healthy. A market place does that has consumers with money to spend and the ability to support businesss is the only way Iraq will get stronger in all respects. 

If Iraq cares about itself and all its people, it will find a balance and not just
    have a society where the rich get richer and the poor stay poor. Revaluing at some number (I dont know what that number is) would allow the greatest number of people to participate so business in Iraq could grow (other than oil).
    No you can not, if you could then big boy investors would all ready own Iraq (even tho the elite's plan, pretty much does), maybe also if you were Arabic brown enough. No foreigner is even allowed a account in a bank yet much less invest in Iraq with out the investment law completed. Sorry, but that is how I see it... ;)
    charlie
    Understood Investor
    Understood Investor

Post by charlie Thu 03 Oct 2013, 4:09 pm

I mispoke ... didn't mean to say we could go in .... I am talking about the rich and the ultra rich people in Iraq can buy things up for a song right now and just hold onto it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 2:42 pm