Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Fifty fils Iraq "ownership" of the British sold at auction by more than 61 thousand dollars

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Fifty fils Iraq "ownership" of the British sold at auction by more than 61 thousand dollars Empty Fifty fils Iraq "ownership" of the British sold at auction by more than 61 thousand dollars

Post by Rocky Fri 04 Oct 2013, 3:48 am

Fifty fils Iraq "ownership" of the British sold at auction by more than 61 thousand dollars

03-10-2013 | (Voice of Iraq) - Add a comment - Range Press / Baghdad

Detection site global Holdings historical precious, on Tuesday, on the sale of currency Iraqi-class fifty fils, dating back to the era of monarchy, an amount exceeding the 61 thousand dollars in an auction to sell the currency in Britain, indicating that the currency was the status of "good" and on top of currency offered for sale.

The site said Paul Fraser Holdings Paul Fraser Collectibles, in a news item published on the site and seen (long-Presse) on it, "The Coin Iraqi-class fifty fils bearing the image of King Faisal II dating back to 1944, sold for $ 38 thousand pounds, equivalent to 61 thousand and $ 659, "pointing out that" has been selling at auction سبنك SPINK International to sell coins in Britain, on Wednesday, (second from the current October 2013). "

The Web site, that "the banknote bearing in the left pane of image last king of Iraq, Faisal II, a child, while appearing at the bottom of the banknote word specimen very English, any model, which is perforated," indicating that "the banknote is described as in good condition and very rare. "

The site Paul Fraser, that the "Iraqi banknote property was at the head of currency offered for sale in the auction", without giving information about the buyer or his nationality.

The King Faisal II, was the last king of Iraq, the son of King Ghazi, the son of King Faisal I, the founder of modern Iraq, was killed on the fourteenth day of July 1958.

Also mentions that Paul Frazier, was immersed in workmanship valuables for more than 35 years, has sold holdings are rare, more than $ 300 million, has been Group Chief Executive of Stanley Gibbons Stanley Gibbons Group, and was the last of its projects, the establishment of newspaper holdings Paul Fraser Paul Fraser Collectibles, a free newspaper valuables services, offering expert opinion and advice.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Wayne Irby
    Wayne Irby
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Fifty fils Iraq "ownership" of the British sold at auction by more than 61 thousand dollars Empty Re: Fifty fils Iraq "ownership" of the British sold at auction by more than 61 thousand dollars

Post by Wayne Irby Fri 04 Oct 2013, 5:11 am

Amazing!, the new currency is almost worthless but this old coin was worth that much!

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 9:43 pm