Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sadrist MP urges government to respond to demonstrations

chouchou
    chouchou

Sadrist MP urges government to respond to demonstrations  Empty Sadrist MP urges government to respond to demonstrations

Post by chouchou Sun 06 Oct 2013, 4:09 am

Baghdad (IraqiNews.com) MP, Hussein al-Shireifi, of Ahrar bloc confirmed that the government must respond to the demonstrations that call for canceling the MPs and three Presidencies’ pensions.

He stated to IraqiNews.com “The demonstrations that were conducted in a number of provinces must be considered by the government by handing over the General Retirement law to the parliament to present for a vote as soon as possible.”

“The parliament submitted the law back to the law to the government due to the defects like Jihad service article,” he added.

“These demonstrations that are considered as the second within a month come as a response to the public and religious authority’s demands,” he concluded.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 5:16 am