Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Why did the strikes of the international coalition in Iraq and Syria retreat?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Why did the strikes of the international coalition in Iraq and Syria retreat? Empty Why did the strikes of the international coalition in Iraq and Syria retreat?

Post by Rocky Wed 08 Nov 2017, 3:12 am

Why did the strikes of the international coalition in Iraq and Syria retreat?
    Why did the strikes of the international coalition in Iraq and Syria retreat? 78-660x330

Baghdad - Agencies
    The air strike coordinator for the US-led coalition, General Andrew Croft, said Tuesday that the number of air strikes by the coalition in Syria and Iraq has declined in a clear way because of the defeats suffered by the organization.
    "The number of strikes fell 60 percent to 70 percent in October compared to the monthly average of the last eight or nine months," the US military official told a closed-door press conference.
    The number of cluster bombs dropped by the coalition in October at 850 compared to a monthly average since the beginning of 2017 between 1800 and 2,600 bombs.
    He explained that this "significant" decline is indicative of the collapse of a supportive organization in terms of the geographical areas it controls, "as it controls only four to five percent of the areas" it occupied previously.
    Croft predicted that the number of raids will decline further in the future, but pointed out that the coalition will continue surveillance and reconnaissance missions, especially mediated by unmanned aircraft.
    The latest count of the alliance published at the end of October showed that at least 786 civilians were killed in 27,566 attacks on the organization three years ago.

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 11:12 pm