Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Prime Minister: Oil prices are still below the required level

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Prime Minister: Oil prices are still below the required level Empty Prime Minister: Oil prices are still below the required level

Post by Rocky Wed 15 Nov 2017, 4:01 am

Prime Minister: Oil prices are still below the required level

18:40 - 14/11/2017

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ...
    Between Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, Tuesday, that oil prices and despite the rise is still unable to achieve development in the country, while stressing the commitment of the government to pay salaries of staff of the region.
    "Oil prices, despite the slight rise that has been witnessed, are still below the required level for sustainable development throughout the country," Abbadi said at a weekly press conference in Baghdad.
    He added that "the federal government is committed to pay the salaries of employees of the Kurdistan region as promised previously, but after the completion of the audit of names to remove the currency of fraud and exploitation of public money."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 12:00 am