Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Six people were injured in an accident near a nightclub in northern Germany

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Six people were injured in an accident near a nightclub in northern Germany Empty Six people were injured in an accident near a nightclub in northern Germany

Post by Rocky Mon 27 Nov 2017, 4:21 am

Six people were injured in an accident near a nightclub in northern Germany
    Six people were injured in an accident near a nightclub in northern Germany Irq_1157025269_1511728248
    Six people were injured when they were run over by a man who is believed to be a Syrian in front of a nightclub in the northern German city of Coxafen.
    "A 29-year-old man is likely to have run into a nightclub in the northern German city of Coxaven on Sunday, killing six people," the German police said, explaining that the reason could have been a fight before the incident.
    According to the media, the car hit a roadblock at the end of the road after it ran over pedestrians, and witnesses detained the driver until the arrival of police officers who arrested him.
    "The investigation revealed that there was a brawl inside or outside the nightclub in Coxaven, and may be behind the incident," local police said in a statement, quoting witnesses.
    "The political motive can be ruled out so far," the Oldenburg police said in a tweet on Twitter that the driver was "probably from Syria."
    All the wounded were Germans aged between 19 and 29, five of whom were discharged from hospital and the sixth was not in danger.
    The incident coincides with the approaching Christmas and New Year, less than a year after a Tunisian asylum seeker trampled bystanders in Berlin on December 19, 2016, killing 12 people. Finished

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=87391

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 10:08 pm