Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

During the battles of Bo Kamal .. Soleimani refuses to receive a letter addressed to him from the d

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

During the battles of Bo Kamal .. Soleimani refuses to receive a letter addressed to him from the d Empty During the battles of Bo Kamal .. Soleimani refuses to receive a letter addressed to him from the d

Post by Rocky Fri 01 Dec 2017, 1:36 am

[ltr]During the battles of Bo Kamal .. Soleimani refuses to receive a letter addressed to him from the director of the "CIA"[/ltr]

Since 2017-12-01 at 09:11 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr] During the battles of Bo Kamal .. Soleimani refuses to receive a letter addressed to him from the d 22[/ltr]

[ltr]Mawazine News - Follow up[/ltr]
    [ltr]Mohammed Kalbakani, head of the office of the Supreme Leader of the Iranian Revolution, revealed that Maj. Qassem Soleimani, commander of the Quds Force of the Revolutionary Guard, refused to receive a letter from the director of the CIA during the battles of Albu Kamal in Syria.[/ltr]
    [ltr]"The director of the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) sent a message through an intermediary in the region to Major General Qassem Soleimani during the battles in the city of Boukamal in Syria, but Soleimani refused to receive it," the Fars News Agency quoted Kalpakani as saying.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Iranian official said, in a statement to the city of Mashhad, "Major General Qasim Soleimani told the mediator," I will not receive your message and will not read it and I have no talk with these individuals. "[/ltr]

https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mawazin.net%2F%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AC%D8%A8%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D8%AA%D9%88%D8%AC%D9%87-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%A7%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%A8%D9%86%D8%A7-%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%AF%D8%B9%D9%88%D8%A9-%D8%B1%D8%B3%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%A9%2F%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A9&edit-text=
    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

During the battles of Bo Kamal .. Soleimani refuses to receive a letter addressed to him from the d Empty Qassem Soleimani: I will not receive the message of director of "CIA" I will not read it!

Post by Rocky Fri 01 Dec 2017, 2:19 am

During the battles of Bo Kamal .. Soleimani refuses to receive a letter addressed to him from the d 444-660x330

Qassem Soleimani: I will not receive the message of director of "CIA" I will not read it!

Mohammed Kalbakani, head of the office of the Supreme Leader of the Iranian Revolution, revealed that Maj. Qassem Soleimani, commander of the Quds Force of the Revolutionary Guard, refused to receive a letter from the director of the CIA during the battles of Albu Kamal in Syria.
    The news agency Fares quoted Kalpakani that the director of the CIA "CIA", sent a message through an intermediary in the region to Major General Qassem Soleimani during the battles in the city of Boukmal in Syria, but Soleimani refused to receive.
    The Iranian official said in a statement in the city of Mashhad, that Major General Qasim Soleimani told the mediator: "I will not receive your message and will not read it and I have no conversation with these individuals."

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 6:49 pm