Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

parliamentary economy reveals that employees have not received salaries for 10 months in Baghdad and

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

parliamentary economy reveals that employees have not received salaries for 10 months in Baghdad and Empty parliamentary economy reveals that employees have not received salaries for 10 months in Baghdad and

Post by Rocky Wed 6 Dec - 6:44

[size=32]
    parliamentary economy reveals that employees have not received salaries for 10 months in Baghdad and two provinces[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

one hour ago

Shafaq News / MP for the coalition of state law Awatif blessing of the Ministry of Finance responsibility for delaying the payment of salaries of teachers and teachers in Basra and Baghdad and Wasit, which has not acted to this day, because of delays in the official letters and letters and not follow-up.
    "The Ministry of Finance has salaries for ten months, and it was assumed that the supplementary budget for the remaining two months will be sent an official letter on it early to arrive early and the salaries are paid, but the ministry's procedures were too late to cause," Naima said in a statement. In exchange delay ".
    She pointed out that "this delay harms the most important segment of society and threatens the educational process at the core," demanding the Prime Minister to "intervene and pressure the Ministry of Finance to expedite the resolution of the issue of salaries and non-complacency in this matter at all."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May - 18:37