Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A member of the Syrian parliament for "information": We will welcome the entry of Iraqi factions to

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A member of the Syrian parliament for "information": We will welcome the entry of Iraqi factions to  Empty A member of the Syrian parliament for "information": We will welcome the entry of Iraqi factions to

Post by Rocky Tue 12 Dec 2017, 3:46 am

A member of the Syrian parliament for "information": We will welcome the entry of Iraqi factions to our territory to fight Israel 

09:16 - 12/12/2017

A member of the Syrian parliament for "information": We will welcome the entry of Iraqi factions to  %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D8%B1%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%8A-696x435
    Information / Private ..
    A member of the Syrian People's Assembly "Parliament" Mahmoud Jokhdar, on Tuesday, that the government of his country will welcome the entry of the Islamic resistance factions to the Syrian territory to fight the Israeli entity, stressing that the resistance factions will be partners in any war with "Israel".
    "The Syrian state will welcome the factions of the Islamic resistance to enter the Syrian territory and fight the Israeli entity," Jokhdar said in a statement. "The resistance factions have become a striking force in Iraq and have achieved great and honorable victories."
    He added that "in the event of a war against the Zionist entity the usurper, the Iraqi Islamic resistance factions will be a partner with the axis of resistance under agreements between the poles of the axis of resistance," without disclosing the nature of those agreements.
    In a televised speech on Monday night, Hizbullah Secretary General Sayyed Hassan Nasrallah called on the resistance factions in the region to meet to develop a strategy and plan to confront the US decision on Jerusalem. Ending / 25 h

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 9:42 am