Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baghdad airport receives the first shipment of gold since 2003

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Baghdad airport receives the first shipment of gold since 2003 Empty Baghdad airport receives the first shipment of gold since 2003

Post by Rocky Thu 21 Dec 2017, 3:58 am

Baghdad airport receives the first shipment of gold since 2003

08:24 - 21/12/2017
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    The Director General of the General Customs Authority Munther Abdul Amir, on Thursday, received the Baghdad International Airport for the first shipment of gold since 2003 after the supply was limited to certain outlets.
    "The Authority has not had any customs authorization for the supply of gold since 2003. It was entering certain ports outside its control, but under the guidance of the prime minister's office, we got to reduce the fees," Abdel-Amir said in an interview with Al-Sabah newspaper. Customs duties on imported and raw gold ".
    He added that "the decision of the Council of Ministers to regulate the import process to be through the airports of Baghdad and Najaf international, and entered a few days ago 500 kilograms of gold occupied, the first time since 2003, but Najaf airport has not received any shipments from now."
    "The Authority encourages traders and employees in the field of gold, jewelry and other goods and commodities to cooperate with them as a team that integrates the public and private sectors to ensure the facilitation of imports and ensures transparency in the clearance of their goods, ensuring that everyone agrees to adopt the right direction and adopt reliable clearance companies to avoid cases of corruption. Which in the end caused damage to importers and the body is burdened with legal follow-up. " Ending / 25

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 10:27 pm