Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Israeli planes bomb sites of the Palestinian resistance in Gaza

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Israeli planes bomb sites of the Palestinian resistance in Gaza Empty Israeli planes bomb sites of the Palestinian resistance in Gaza

Post by Rocky Mon 25 Dec 2017, 3:22 am

[size=30]Israeli planes bomb sites of the Palestinian resistance in Gaza[/size]
    25/12/2017 10:13 | Number of readings:
    font size:  Israeli planes bomb sites of the Palestinian resistance in Gaza Font_decrease  Israeli planes bomb sites of the Palestinian resistance in Gaza Font_enlarge
     Israeli planes bomb sites of the Palestinian resistance in Gaza Thumbnail.php?file=335086___________________________________________________947002003
    [rtl]Trend Press / Continue[/rtl]
    [rtl]Israeli occupation planes and naval boats bombed at dawn on Monday positions of the resistance in the Gaza Strip, and did not result in these attacks caused human casualties, but caused significant material damage at these sites.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Palestinian sources said that Israeli warplanes of the type "F-16" shelled by several missiles, a site in the Sudanese area north-west of Gaza City, which led to the destruction and damage to the homes of neighboring citizens.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The Israeli occupation forces also shelled three rockets in the Waha area, northwest of Gaza City, causing complete destruction. The property of the citizens near the target was also severely damaged..[/rtl]
    [rtl]Israeli warplanes also shelled a site west of the town of Beit Lahiya in the northern Gaza Strip with five rockets, destroying it completely..[/rtl]
    [rtl]An explosion was heard in the central district of the Gaza Strip, which resulted from the bombing of warplanes.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Later, Israeli gunboats targeted fishermen at sea in the Sudanese and Al-Waha areas, without causing casualties.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The shelling forced the fishermen to leave and go ashore.[/rtl]
    [rtl]All the airspace of the Gaza Strip is seen as an incursion by Israeli warplanes at low altitudes. They fire thermal balloons, while reconnaissance aircraft do not leave the skies throughout the day and night.[/rtl]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 4:12 pm