Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

China seeks to dispense coal in home heating

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

China seeks to dispense coal in home heating Empty China seeks to dispense coal in home heating

Post by Rocky Tue 26 Dec 2017, 2:34 am

[size=30]China seeks to dispense coal in home heating[/size]
    26/12/2017 11:27 | Number of readings: 9
    font size: China seeks to dispense coal in home heating Font_decrease China seeks to dispense coal in home heating Font_enlarge
    China seeks to dispense coal in home heating Thumbnail.php?file=93122efbb4d540d7a30c272ee893a659_426652700
    Trend Press / Agencies

Confirmed by the Chinese Ministry of Environmental Protection on Tuesday that it had completed projects to convert the fuel used in household units from coal to gas and other heating from coal to electricity in the 3.9 million house or 25220 village " .

The Ministry noted that the project " was not implemented in some rural villages, as local officials were unable to complete the projects before the winter heating period began on 15 November until 24 December and 3,704 villages were unable to complete the conversion of domestic heating units from Coal is used for those using natural gas or electricity . "

China launched an ambitious program this year, under which families and some industrial users abandon the use of coal in heating as part of attempts to clean polluted air in the north of the country after decades of rapid growth, but this program caused widespread natural gas shortages and a sharp rise in natural gas prices Liquor .

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 3:04 pm