Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trump closes the phone with an Arab head

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trump closes the phone with an Arab head Empty Trump closes the phone with an Arab head

Post by Rocky Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:25 am

[size=32]
    Trump closes the phone with an Arab head[/size]
     Trump closes the phone with an Arab head Trump%20(11)

Twilight News    

one hour ago

Before the US President Donald Trump declared Jerusalem as the capital of Israel and the decision to transfer him to his country's embassy, ​​he held a number of contacts with leaders of Arab countries, including Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas, informing them that the decision had been taken. 
    New information revealed by Palestinian sources to Al-Hayat newspaper reported that Trump promised Abbas "an unprecedented historical thing, but did not announce what this thing." 
    Trump told Abbas: I will announce the transfer of the US Embassy to Jerusalem, but I will give you something unprecedented historical. 
    Abbas asked him: What is this thing? 
    This was the end of the call. Trump closed the phone, and the Palestinian president did not answer his question, and then announced his decision, Al-Hayat newspaper quoted unnamed private sources as saying.
    Earlier, two US officials and two Palestinian officials, who asked not to be identified, said that Trump, in contact with Abbas on Tuesday, 5 December 2017, a day before his surprise announcement on Jerusalem, sought to soften the impact of the Jerusalem Declaration by stressing that The Palestinians will make gains from the peace plan being developed by Kouchner and US Middle East envoy Jason Greenblatt.

Trump vetoed an agreement with Abbas 
    and Al-Hayat also revealed that Trump had broken an agreement with Abbas to keep the PLO office in Washington closed. She said the Palestinian president had previously agreed with the US administration that Palestine would not join some 22 UN organizations, in return for the continued work of the organization's office freely, and the flow of American financial support to the treasury of the Authority and the cessation of settlement in the West Bank. She added that the US administration surprised Abbas and the Palestinian leadership with the decision to close the headquarters, on 17 November last, before retreating later. 
    The decision to close the headquarters of the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) delegation, and Congress's recommendation to cut off aid to the Palestinian Authority and vote for it by a very large majority, came after the administration concluded that the Palestinian leadership would not accept the deal of the century, According to Al Hayat.
    The Palestinian leadership demanded that Washington abide by the agreement but responded that Abbas was not doing what the peace process dictated, citing his speech at the United Nations last September, in which he said that he would "go to the ICC to file a complaint against Israel." 
    The sources told Al-Hayat: "The administration was informed that Abbas said so, but he did not file any complaint against Israel in court, which means punishment for intentions."

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/6ac535f4-321e-4d51-9116-0d4121150c86

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 5:41 am