Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Central bank sales of foreign currency fell during the auction today

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Central bank sales of foreign currency fell during the auction today Empty Central bank sales of foreign currency fell during the auction today

Post by Rocky Tue 09 Jan 2018, 3:51 am

Central bank sales of foreign currency fell during the auction today
    January 09 2018 12:53 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Dollar exchange rates against the Iraqi dinar[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post
    [rtl]

The Central Bank of Iraq (CBI) cut its foreign currency sales during an auction on Tuesday to $ 101.7 million, against sales of $ 147.8 million on Monday, down $ 46.1 million. 

The central bank said in a statement that "sales of the Central Bank of foreign currency fell in today's session to 101.7 million dollars, compared to sales of 147.8 million dollars yesterday auction, down 46.1 million dollars," pointing out that "the exchange rate was 1190 dinars per dollar , In the auction held with the participation of 36 banks, and 8 companies for financial transfer.

The bank said that "sales are the results of the auction scheduled Wednesday," explaining that "the total sales of this day amounted to about 160.5 million dollars."

He 
    said that "the volume of funds sold to strengthen the bank balances abroad amounted to about 99.27 million dollars, while estimated cash sales amounted to 2.43 million dollars." 

The Central Bank said in a statement that "the sale of amounts transferred to the accounts of banks abroad is at the price of 1190 dinars per dollar, while the cash sale will be at the same price."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 8:18 pm